We did it! Thank you to our clients, sponsors, staff, trainers, celebrities, family, friends and military - we raised over $20,000 benefiting local youth and community programs supported by our 1st Responders. These include the Sheriff's Youth Foundation, Operation Progress, Fire and Police: Cadets, Explorers and PAL Programs, LA City and County Fire Department Foundations and programs of the LA Police Department.
What a meaningful experience for Burn 60 to have the opportunity to honor and help support those that have given so much for us… the men and women who have protected us at home and abroad… sacrificed their lives to make ours safe and secure - our true American heroes.
A special thank you to our Military and First Responders. Your leadership and knowledge helped guide us through one of the toughest workouts we have ever experienced.
- Dom Rasso - Navy SEAL, CEO Dynamis Alliance
- John Devine - Navy SEAL, Founder of Devine K-9’s
- Brandon Soleau -1st Ranger Battalion, All Eagles Oscar
- Amir Perets - (IDF), #1 Krav Maga/Self-Defense Combat Instructor
- Zeus - SEAL Dog
- Sean Dodge - LAPD ran in full uniform for all 8 hours
- Joe Cerrito - LAPD ran in full uniform for all 8 hours
- Neil Cervanca - LAPD ran in full uniform for all 8 hours