This month for Trivia Week we're heading right into one of the fundamental stepping stones of fitness: nutrition. Test what you know; and use this quiz to take advantage of where you're slipping in what you eat everyday. Stepping up your nutrition game will bring you one step closer to hitting that next milestone!
1. How many grams of protein should you aim to eat in every meal?
2. True or False: All calories beyond what the body needs to survive is stored as fat
3. Sulforaphane, a compound thought to protect against cancer is found in which food(s)?
4. How many calories does it take to create one pound of fat?
5. Which does not contain fiber?