March M.V.B: Tana Jamieson

On September 20, 2008 Tana walked through the door ready to take her first Burn class at 5:45am.  This week was her 835th class! ( That’s 2-3 classes a week for 9 straight years.)

As if that number isn't impressive enough, 90% of her classes have been at 5:45am or 6:00a Monday- Friday and the remaining 10% were at 7:00a or 9:15a on Sunday.

We are proud to announce that Tana Jamieson is our Most Valuable Burner of the Month. 

Hard work pays off and Tana is hitting a sub 7:00 min mile at 6am!Talk about starting your day offat maximum speed. She inspires us all.

Hard work pays off and Tana is hitting a sub 7:00 min mile at 6am!Talk about starting your day offat maximum speed. She inspires us all.

"Tana was one of the first people I met at Burn 60. She is also part of that first group of Burners that hit the 'Sub 3 minute half mile'. Tana brings a great work ethic and attitude to every single workout. Her son Connor is also a lot of fun to have- charging out a 12.5MPH sprint on his first set at 6:02 in the morning 😵😵 Tana is a pleasure to have in class" - Liam Glennon

"Tana's intensity and focus is truly inspiring. She's showed up year after year and has brought the heat every single time. It's no easy task but she makes it look effortless. She's got my unanimous vote. Keep it up Tana!!!" - Nick Malizia

Congratulations Tana. You set the bar for the rest of us. Welcome to the Most Valuable Burner Club!