This month's Trivia Week, we're highlighting the role fitness plays in fighting cancer for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. How much do you know?
Here's how the contest works:
- Check the whiteboard in the lobby, instagram or the Burn 60 blog to view the questions.
- Grab a trivia week card in the studio, fill it out and submit your answers by Sunday, October 15th.
- Get all the answers correct, and you'll be put into a raffle to win a Burn 60 t-shirt or tank!
1. Any form of physical activity can help reduce your risk of cancer?
2. The US Dept. of Health & Human Services recommends that adults participate in how many minutes of moderate-intensity physical activity per week?
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
3. Physical activity is linked with better survival outcomes after a breast cancer diagnosis?
4. Physical activity boosts the immune system, which can lower risk of cancer?
5. Which of the following is/are (a) universally accepted way(s) to reduce your risk of cancer?
Staying consistently physically active
Maintaining a healthy weight
All of the above